If this is the first time you have used Eventbrite ticketing to book a place on one of our workshops or events, we hope that the following instructions will help.
- Scroll down on the WAFTA website event page to the Tickets box
- Click on the green Order Now button – this will take you to the Eventbrite page
- On the Eventbrite page scroll down to Ticket Buyer and enter your name, email, and phone number. Ensure you fill in all of the information in the boxes that have a * which means mandatory.
- In the Payment section enter your card details – Visa, Mastercard and Amex are all accepted. Again ensure all boxes are filled in.
- In the Billing Information section enter your address details, again make sure all boxes with a * are completed.
- In the Other Information enter your WAFTA membership number – this ensures places are only sold to WAFTA members.
- Then Click on the Pay Now button. The payment will be processed and you will receive your ticket confirmation in your email, and the page will refresh to show the payment is complete. (note – if you have missed completing any mandatory information you will be required to complete as directed before the payment will complete – fill in missing information and click on Pay Now again. You will only be charged once.)
You will now be registered to attend the workshop. You will get a reminder 48 hours prior to the workshop and we will email a requirements list to everyone at least a week prior to the event.
Note: Many of our workshops are ‘invitation only‘ because they are an exclusive benefit of WAFTA membership. If you receive an invitation to attend a workshop, click on the Attend Event button in the email and Eventbrite will automatically open the event page in your browser software. Follow the instructions as above from 3. onwards.